CLICK
PLEASE HELP MY ADDICTION!!!!!!!
Hey! Well, heres the story. I havent been able to weigh myself for over three years and my husband hasnt been much of a help. He selfishly wont tell me how i look because he is legally blind and could only see shadows at daytime. He could still tell me how my shadow looks, duh!!! I found out i weigh a wopping 405lbs. I am 4'10 and a female. Is that like really unhealthy? Its kinda not my fault though. I was hypnotyzed by my 3 year old son to be obsessed with cheese. Its an addiction that never gets boring, i mean, there is cheddar, swiss, american, mozerella, permasan, montery jack, and soooo much more. I have been living off of cheese for 4 years and i cant get over the soft, creamy, delicious taste of fresh cheese. oh, and it doesnt stop there. My sister works at dairy queen, my family owns a cheese company, my son is lactose intollerant, we have rats that eat cheese(not pets), and my dogs names are cheddar, swiss, and cheesey!!!! Is there any way to break my addiction?





Bookmarks